Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its Hot and Its Cold !

Its raininnn its pourrinnn.... the olddman is snorinnnn

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Im here in the office now and don't have much work to do...
everyone is busy working.. ugh... its raining so heavy i can't go out to look for snacks...
I have been fat and getting fatt'er... I currently weight 61kg. Probably its because i lack excersize. I'm kind of controling my diet, so i don't overeat, for a day, a week or so.. but i LOVE food.. so i have to do some running, push ups and stuffs that won't make me look fat, to maintain my weight and my main point is to get rid of the growing tummy of mine...

Oh, the other day i tried to do a vlog but that video is just so weird for me, vlogging is so much easier to do than to type all of these. Afterall i don't think i'll get used to doing a vlog any soon...

Previously I was talking about climbing Mt. Kinabalu, so i went to the matta fair recently held in PWTC a week ago .. yes we got ourselves informations but! somehow something striked both of my friends, Jimmy and KK... that they wanted to find out about ClubMed and so we went searching for it and wala! it totally changed KK's mind lol.. oh wells... so the plan this year is to go ClubMed in Bali.. well i prefer Maldives.. for me i don't really mind but i can't be going there alone, so, have to look into the group as well... and the most affordable destination would be Bali, but yet there are a few who are still considering this trip. Worst comes to worst, the plans would be ClubMed, but the local one in Cherating.

and a trip to Singapore this year, still don't know when though..

More updates soon :)

No comments: