Monday, March 2, 2009

I Feel Great Today!

I used to be sleeping till late evenings whenever it comes to public holidays or sundays, of course whenever theres nothing on. I don't have much activities and i'll always complain to myself that i wasted the whole great morning sleeping. I love to sleep... who doesn't? Sleeping feels so relaxing but then i sleep too much that i had to give up my mornings to it.

But!
Today was great!
I felt great!
waking up early in the morning for breakfast, went to the driving range after that.. and right after, was karookiee session with some school friends which i don't really see since high school, probably less than FIVE times ever since then.. some changed physically and some who did not change much.. they were good boys and girls, and still are. I can't really click with them not because there isn't anything to talk about.. probably different lifestyles, but i had fun today. Hey.. i'm serious okay?

Had early dinner somewhere, which was duck again since i ate quite alot the day before. Then the usuals at night.. I totally feel so worth it today. It was so much better than sleeping at home.

Postponed my haircut to next week so its another week i have to bare with my hair.
The weather these days are making me hot and cold.
hot cold hot cold hot cold hot cold

AND

Why haven't i fall sick. I wouldn't want to fall sick. I don't always get sick, so when i get sick, it would take me quite a long time to recover.

well anyways...

my day has come to an end this very moment, its very late and i need my sleep.

Good Night!
I'm off to have a wonferful dream!
If you know..

:D

No comments: