Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've been busy, i think i'd say, rather keeping myself busy all the time.
Two days of offday seems lifeless, seems a little boring if i were to stay home and stuff but something turned out differently this week. I actually went for shopping, how weird is that? Well, normally i wouldn't go shop and stuff because i wanted to keep my money for something else, and that is why for the past years i don't really wear new stuffs. I felt like "whats with the new clothes for CNY ?" i didn't really need them i guess... or probably too broke to buy.. gosh.

aniways...

Its difficult for me to choose what i like, because i once spent like 4 hours or so trying to buy a shirt. But, this two days of shopping is quite in-ter-est-ing... i spent quite alot and i did it quiteeee fast this time. I don't know about other people, but.. i really hope i don't get addicted to shopping.

Also watched Yes Man starring Jim Carrey my fav. lunatic person when i was a kid. The very first movie i watched was Ace Ventura, was funny as hell i became half of him because i was trying to do those funny stuff he did in the movie. aha... Also Ip Man, firstly i didn't know it was a name, i pronounced it I P man when it was suppose to be something like "yip mun" whatever. Bruce Lee's master. Its a movie i would rate 4 out of 5.

Well, its about time i get my ass to the bed.. need alota lota lota rest, sick with this coughing. ugh..

Good Night.

No comments: