Saturday, November 22, 2008


I finally reached bangladesh :D
my beards and moustache grew so long in about a day. when i came back i am not happy because Malaysia is a better place to live in. :/


Oh wells.. the banglaslows are so so so nicee.. tomorrow we're going there again, this time with my mom who didn't go with us the other day. I'm definately sure she'll love it there although the distance is a little far from our place now. So by then probably be shifting either end 2010 or early 2011. Ah... if everything goes smooth, considering by then i will be achiving 50% of my goals. besar housi plas nicey kerata.. it stacks. :D

Then i could be proud of myself achieving the short term goal. But its still long way to go, long way more to endure the time.

7 more days to my birthday.
i sense boringness for this one, also the next one and the next next one too.


A couple of motivation is kind of kicking in for me.
Leading to a niceeeyyy hidupssssss!

No comments: